im so fucked up over the fact that some countries have free college
and free healthcare
Kinda like their government acknowledges that those are rights not privileges
do you ever just crave someone’s presence? like you would literally be happy just sitting next to them. it could be completely silent and it would just be magical to be there with them.
when you ask ur crush who they like and they say someone else’s name and you act like you’re fine
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
—Five things I am trying very hard to accept. (via justinancheta)
i still can’t believe jimmy neutron was a real show that aired three seasons and was an oscar niminated movie